1998-08 Frame for FLHR
accepts stock components for
these years. Frame shipped in raw finish without swing arm.
VT No. 51-0800
The Touring Torque Linkage System
fits all Touring models.
No modifications are necessary to install this unit, after the
unit is installed it will eliminate the later al movement while still
allowing the Iso mounted factory design of the "floating" drive
train to move vertically as designed through connecting the
rear of the transmission case to the frame. The kit utilizes an
isolation link with a urethane plunger so there is no contact
between the frame and engine trans assembly, therefore
reducing vibration. Fits 1993-08. Chrome number includes
outer mount bracket in chrome.
Installation on 1993-2001 models require 27-1235 f oot
peg spacer set as shown. Purchase 27-1235 separately.
include the "cut-out"
that is included in
stock covers on
1997 FLT models.
Provide a smoother look when not using a luggage r ack. Fits
1997-up FLHT Standard and 1997-08 FLHR and 1998 FLTR
VT No. 42-0859
51-1601 Installed shown with 27-1235
· This new wide tire / dr ive kit come complete with all bolt-on
parts necessary to install without modification.
Kits include new wide rear swingarm with a 1" axle, custom
· 14 gauge rear OE style f ender, saddle bag suppor t kit, drive
components, billet primary spacers and all brackets & hard-
· Allows use of OE stock taillight, saddle bags & exhaust.
· Accepts 16" x 5.5" x 17" x 5.5" x 18" x 5.5" rear wheels &
most tires up to 200mm wide .
· Requires a 20mm rear belt & pulle y.
· Models with 18" rear use OE br ake caliper ,models with 16"
rear require a smaller custom br ake caliper.
· Installation of a tour pak or backrest will require OEM detach-
able docking hardware.
· Fits 02-06 FLHT, FLHR and FLTR touring models.
VT No. 51-1252