Custom Chopper - MADUSA
Hot Rod drivers. 32-34 coupes
Pee-70's V8 2 door cars
I will also consider TRADES for a Road King(2005-newer) Or a Softail + Cash Sorry but I do not like Harley's with fairings.
1. ONE OF A KIND hand-made gas tank with brass gas gauge, and brass petcock.
2. HAND-MADE air cleaner with 1957 Chevy Bumper inset.
(These were used in lieu of the rubber bullets).
1958 Caddy "carter" fuel filter.
3.Mount for Air cleaner is all stainless steel.
4.STAINLESS OIL TANK, 1954 Ford door lock assm hides starter button.
5. Custom made stainless bracket for oil tank
6. Stainless steel custom exhaust brackets
7. Stainless steel HAND-MADE fender struts
8. ONE OF A KIND stainless steel side mount plate holder and tail light assm.
9. Taillight is a 1955 Caddy Autoronic eye.
FRAME: 38 degree rake, 4 inch stretch, and a 1.5 inch backbone stretch. The down tubes were hand bent and criss-crossed, the back end of the frame was also criss-crossed and the custom extensions were added.
11. Motor mount is also custom hand-made
96" S&S polished 10.1:1
S&S 585 Cam
S&S Super E Carb
6 speed trans
Chain Primary Enclosed.
Front Brake: Single piston Performance Machine polished
Rear Brake: Four piston Performance Machine polished
Paucho 9in over narrow offset 3 degrees Springer front end
Front Wheel: 21 inch twisted spoke front rim with Metzler
Rear Wheel: 18in straight spoke with 180 Avon Venom
PAINT: Heavy "BASS BOAT" Green Flake with Pagen Gold Candy, Vanilla Shake inserts, & pinstriping
Custom Hand tooled Leather Seat and Match Tool bag. Knurled brass grips and pegs.
This Chopper was set up as daily rider, Handles perfect, very responsive.
It is a rider not a trailer queen, everyone loves this bike at all my local bike nights and runs.
To build a bike with this many custom hand made pieces would cost you well over 30k.
I know times are hard and my price is high for this economy, but I am eating money already so let's talk.